- Register and Attend the Membership Classes
After each worship service those who desire to go through the membership/baptism process should go to the Member Center to register for the Membership Classes. A complete class cycle offered over the first three Sundays of every month, classes are open for all to attend.
- Complete Membership/Baptism Packet
Applications for Membership/Baptism are available on Sunday mornings from the membership pastor. This step includes:
- Completely fill out the Application for Membership/Baptism
- Read “What We Teach”
- Read “Point of Grace Church By-Laws”
- Read “Affirmation of Commitment”
- Read “Understanding Baptism” Baptism FAQ
- Write your testimony: Testimony Instructions and Sample
- Pastoral Interview/Schedule Baptism
Once your membership/baptism packet is complete, contact your fellowship group pastor to schedule a time for your application to be reviewed and signed. If you don’t currently have a pastor, please contact the membership office and they will schedule a pastoral interview for you.
(For those who have not been baptized as believers, your baptism will be scheduled at your earliest convenience once a pastor has signed your application. At that time, the Membership Department will give you the necessary details involved in being baptized)
- Right Hand of Fellowship (RHOF)
This is the culminating moment when the congregation extends an official welcome to those who have finished their membership/baptism process. The RHOF occurs at the close of the designated evening worship service. Before the service, there is a reception with the Pastors of Point of Grace Church, to welcome those joining as members that night.